• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

*SOLD* Kabar BK&T BK15 and BK17 with Extras

Kabar BK&T BK15 and BK17 with Extras

PayPal Goods & Services or USPS Money Order.
No trades. Serious offers welcomed.
Price includes fees and USPS priority insured shipping, CONUS only.
PayPal users must have registered/matching address.
Please email or PM any questions you have prior to posting "I'll take it".
I respectfully reserve the right to refuse to sell to anyone I choose.
All age and legal requirements are the sole responsibility of the buyer.

BK17 with TKC scales and 710 Kydex sheath with leather straps - SOLD
Like new BK17, unused, unsharpened, no box
(streaks on blade is oil shine not sheath wear)

BK15 with TKC scales and 710 Kydex sheath with leather straps - SOLD
Like new BK15, unused, unsharpened, no box

BK15, stripped with mustard patina, micarta handle, and Leather dangler sheath - SOLD

Thanks BF!

View attachment 1078526 View attachment 1078525

Last edited:
Can you post a closer view of the BK17 scales? What texture is on them?

I'll take backups on that bk17 if bikerector doesn't want it!

It's yours!
Payment sent thanks.

I'll take backups on that bk17 if bikerector doesn't want it!

Hey Bravo, I've been looking for one of these for a year or so now, shortly after discovering becker. I gave up and grabbed a bk16 on Good Friday instead but it looks like patience finally paid off. Somehow, I imagined you would have several of these, having seen some of the sweet blades and use pics from your previous posts.

Payment sent thanks.

Hey Bravo, I've been looking for one of these for a year or so now, shortly after discovering becker. I gave up and grabbed a bk16 on Good Friday instead but it looks like patience finally paid off. Somehow, I imagined you would have several of these, having seen some of the sweet blades and use pics from your previous posts.

I have been looking for one as well, but today I actually had the funds to purchase it! I saw it but had to go run an errand, got back and it was sold. I snooze, I lose! lol I've had the opportunity a few times before, but just couldn't come to an agreement on price!

I have been looking for one as well, but today I actually had the funds to purchase it! I saw it but had to go run an errand, got back and it was sold. I snooze, I lose! lol I've had the opportunity a few times before, but just couldn't come to an agreement on price!

If the 17 somehow performs different than my expectations, I'll be sure to let you know so you can have a go with it.

Cheers!

Back