• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Sold: Ken Erickson 3-1/2 Trapper

Status
Not open for further replies.
For sale is one of Ken’s 3 1/2 closed EDC's made up on his straight trapper frame.
I’m the first owner, bought the knife new from Ken in 2010. I have never used it. Only the bolsters show very faint traces of handling.
The black paper Micarta scales are nicely rounded assuring pocket friendly carry. The satin finished flat ground re-curve blade is sharp like a scalpel. Very nice walk and talk with about a medium pull. This one can be plucked open.

3 1/2 closed length
ATS-34 flat ground ,satin finished blade and spring 3/32 stock, ground nice and thin
Standard nail pull
Cut swedges
410 integral frame and bolsters
Black paper Micarta scales
Bright finish on bolsters
Fully finished inside
Half stop
Original pouch

Price: $old, thank you

Paypal only and only at verified Paypal address. Shipping and insurance to the US is included. Any other destinations is extra at your choice. The knife is in Germany.

Please take a close look on the pictures and feel free to ask any questions.
At the moment I'm not interested in trades.
Thanks for looking and you can say "I will take it" here, pm or email.

Regards, Peter

1823_KE_3.5_EDC-Trapper_37516-f-sm.jpg

1823_KE_3.5_EDC-Trapper_37517-f-sm.jpg

1823_KE_3.5_EDC-Trapper_37520-f-sm.jpg

1823_KE_3.5_EDC-Trapper_37523-f-sm.jpg

1823_KE_3.5_EDC-Trapper_37528-f-sm.jpg

Please check my feedback, I have sent a couple of $$-knives to the US already, no problem. Please understand that I cannot assume liability once it leaves Germany and, if there are any, you will have to cover all taxes and dues at customs, too.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back