• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Sold Knife making parts/supplies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Knife making supplies sold as a bundle. I purchased these from Jantz Supply The parts are unused and as I received them new from Jantz. I paid $99.75 plus shipping. See the circled prices on the invoice for the items in this lot. The 6” ruler is not included in the bundle but is in the photo to give you a reference as to size. I do not recall specifics on blade types. I am not interested in separating out parts. Price is SOLD for the lot and includes Pay Pal fees and shipping. No trades please.

Knife making supplies-3.jpg

Knife making supplies-2.jpg

Knife making supplies-1.jpg

Please note the following.
Please look closely at the photos and feel free to PM me with any questions.

I want this transaction to go smoothly for both you and me.

I reserve the right to sell to whom I choose.
Payment via PayPal only. No exceptions.
The first post in the this thread with “I’ll take it” without any exceptions followed by prompt payment will be the new owner. Asking a question does not hold your place in line.
PM me with a follow up to your post of “I’ll take it” (or similar) to receive my PayPal info.
I will move to the next qualified purchaser if payment is delayed.
I will only ship to the continental US. No exceptions.
I will not ship to a PO box. No exceptions.
This will ship via flat rate box.
You must be least 18 years of age and know your local, state or federal laws regarding the purchase or owning the item(s) you are about to purchase

Last edited:
I will take this kit. I need to renew my membership so I can't PM.

PM sent - Thanks!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back