• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

SOLD - Large Sebenza 31

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLD!

Up for sale I have a plain jane Large Sebenza 31. Born January 7, 2020, this was among the first Sebenza 31's to hit dealers. I am the original owner. Lockup and centering are spot on. Action hasn’t even been broken in yet. Sale includes all original packaging, wrench / unused grease, CoA and all paperwork. Lanyard pin and (untied) lanyard are included but are not in the knife.

A couple things to note about the condition:

1. The knife has been carried extensively but used sparingly. As a result the scales have many snail trails on them - and there are a few marks on the butt end of the scales from opening beer bottles as well - but the blade is pretty pristine with a sharp factory edge. All of this can be seen in photos. I would venture that a trip to the mothership for a spa treatment would have it looking like new.

2. I polished the blue anodizing off the thumb studs. This was not my first time doing this. They look great, but it's worth mentioning that they were blue from the start.

SOLD $350 shipped. I cover PayPal G&S fees and USPS Priority shipping. No international sales. No trades. First "I'll take it" followed by a PM takes her home.

Thanks for looking!

jUAaXTJ.jpg

KxEimrS.jpg

8tSQvbf.jpg

zySdHCV.jpg

2xT1YnV.jpg

ArDIbFb.jpg

n3BkDGz.jpg

FqPzcWu.jpg

Ty1caHj.jpg

aAO5rBa.jpg

Last edited: