• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

SOLD - Liong Mah Lanny Green Micarta

Knife is in great condition with virtually no use. Blade shows by having original edge and tip, made made 3-4 minor cuts (like open bag of chips kind of thing) and no marks on blade. Have always carried in (the 2 or 3 times I did) in a CRK leather slip. So, handle pretty much just has whatever wear you get from being handled and flipped. Speaking of action, it is smooth with strong detent. When you break the detent it fires.

Selling because I frankly need cash right now.

This is the original s35vn version and price reflects it, but this one has one thing the new ones dont - a hand rubbed blade finish. All the new ones are stonewashed or vertical satin grind. So, if you like the horizontal hand rubbed look like I do, then this one is for you. This knife with satin grind is $415 on Blade HQ right now.

Lanny https://imgur.com/a/Alg0B2x

$240 shipped

Goddamnit. This is an obnoxiously good price on what is realistically a demand piece.

Back