• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

[SOLD] Liong Mah Warrior 2 (Marble CF) - Shipping from Canada

Hey guys,

Today, I'm putting my Liong Mah Warrior 2 up for sale. I received it as part of a trade, not too long ago. It's a great knife, but I ended up buying something else, so letting it go to help recoup some funds.

IMG_9207.JPG

The knife has a japanese styled tanto blade and features a qwaiken style design. It was designed by Liong Mah and produced by Reate. It features an S35VN blade that is approximately 3.6" long. It also has a beautiful marbled carbon fibre presentation scale, which helps reduce the weight (4.1 Oz overall). It has a strong detent, but this allows it to fire out rapidly and it is nice and smooth on the close.

IMG_9210.JPG

I'm looking to sell it for $sold USD, with shipping included (Canada or CONUS) in the price

Full photo and video gallery: https://imgur.com/a/aS1RDvk

IMG_9213.JPG

The knife did see a little bit of light-use/carry with it's previous owner. As a result, it does show a few carry marks on the Titanium side (please see the gallery). The carbon fibre side and blade appear to be in perfect condition though. The edge is original and is still nice and sharp.

IMG_9227.JPG

The knife also includes the original: Pouch, patch, card and microfibre cloth (new/un-used)

Thanks very much for taking a look! Please let me know if you have any questions, or if you're interested in purchasing the knife!

Last edited:
Back