• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

SOLD - Lionsteel Roundhead Ram's Horn

Status
Not open for further replies.

toocool006

Gold Member
Hi y'all, another pair of slippies that need a new home. All prices are PayPay G&S, shipped, all in.

Lionsteel Roundhead Ram's Horn (M390) - $SOLD

This one is minty, LNIB, comes with the CK sheath as well. Not much else to say, sold-out exclusive of an awesome take on a modern traditional with killer steel.

EsJYc7W.jpg

aLi3aeD.jpg

tTUxvjT.jpg

X4yhJGL.jpg

yUQdGXy.jpg

GEC #97 Jigged Brazilian Cherry - $SOLD to cigarrodog cigarrodog

Not the first owner, but this one is in good shape. A slight bit of micro-scuffing on the bolsters that could polish up in a heartbeat (you know how these GEC bolsters get just from looking at them funny or honestly even just taking out of the tube :p), but blade and handle are otherwise clean and appear unused. Scales are beautiful and feel very nice in hand. This is a biggg 'un, full-sizer traditional in your pocket! Comes with pin, wax paper, tube.

TV48aHe.jpg

mgxjWgv.jpg

C2cmLBg.jpg

pyAhZEv.jpg

rL1tqGF.jpg

bMZbFYd.jpg

I prefer to sell but will entertain trade offers - I generally prefer smaller and slice-y knives, but let me know what you got!

First to post “I’ll take it” or PM me the same gets dibs. Continental USA only. Please PM me any questions so I can be sure you’ll be happy with what you’re getting. Happy to do a deal with any of the Spydies I have up for sale (Jester, Cento3, vintage delica and economy/standard - see my signature).

Last edited:
I will take the 97 Beaver if $85 is my total cost. Thank you.

That's correct, apologies I usually have that information in my posts but it dropped off somehow for this one, added up at the top. Thanks for pointing that out! This is SPF to you :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back