• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

**SOLD** Luminox Atacama Field Watch

This is a Luminox Atacama Field Watch model 1924. I can find a lot of the 1920 series on the internet but most have straps and are not stainless steel, this one seems to be pretty rare.
The dial is dark blue but has some iridescent reflection in some light, in other light it looks almost black.
It has a sapphire crystal, 24mm bracelet, quartz movement. The case is very clean, just a couple of light scratches on the left side. I can't find any defects in the crystal. The bracelet is in good shape but has normal desk diver marks around the bottom. The bracelet is sized to fit about 7 3/8" wrist and there is one spare link included. The watch runs well and has a new battery. This is a substantial watch- 45mm case without crown and 24mm wide bracelet. I like Luminox and I like this watch but it is a bit too heavy for me.
Price is $200 **SOLD** including paypal fees and shipping to 48 states. US sales only. All rights reserved.
7YAwf89.jpg

c2MjyqQ.jpg

szbY17M.jpg

X6nuQfc.jpg

Last edited:
Back