• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

*SOLD* M4 Nakiri with Nargusta Burl

Robert Erickson

Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
Hello all,
It's been a little while since I've posted one here in the kitchen forum and so I am excited to post this one up for sale.
It's M4 steel heat treated to RC64 which included cryo with LN. It's a compound full flat/convex grind down to 0.006" before sharpening. The finish is hand sanded to 400 grit. The handle material is beautiful Nargusta Burl stabilized by K&G with black and white G10 liners and black micarta pins. This would make an outstanding addition to your kitchen arsenal.

SPECS:
OAL: 290mm (11.5")
BLADE: 150mm (6") long, 49mm (1.9") heel height. The blade has been hand sanded to 400 grit. The grind is compound full flat/convex. The edge is down to 0.006" before sharpening. The spine and choil are rounded for comfort.
STEEL: 2mm (0.078") M4 tool steel heat treated to RC64 including LN cryo.
HANDLE: Stabilized Nargusta Burl with black and white G10 liners and black micarta pins.
Price: $SOLD Shipped CONUS, international buyers welcome, shipping extra.
Paypal, checks or money orders accepted.
Post "I'll take it" here in this thread and then PM or email me for arrangements.
Comments/Questions/Critiques welcome.
Thanks for looking!

R8DFu0kl.jpg

ofZIzadl.jpg

uw7qZVnl.jpg

boSEFUAl.jpg

iUK3CH1l.jpg

5xOubw7l.jpg

FMg3E6Cl.jpg

MEywjWhl.jpg

Last edited:
So reasonably priced for what your getting, nice to see you back in this area. Hopefully someone has some spare cash because this is a steel.;):)

Back