• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

[Sold] Massdrop/FF Gent Green G10

For sale is a massdrop/FF gent in Green G10. Sold.

I purchased here on the forums. When received it was slightly off center. I disassembled and tightened pivot screw with removable loctite. Bearings were oiled with nano oil. Straightened everything right out, as the photo shows. Also improved an already good action to make it very smooth.

This was a light user for a couple weeks. Cut a couple boxes, some tape, other various light tasks. I tried to capture the minimal wear on the blade, but couldn't in photo. Looks in very good shape to me.

There's a small blemish on the G10 that can be faintly seen in the photos. It's minor and I didn't even notice it until taking photos. I'd assume it came to me that way, but can't be sure.

Comes with box, zippered pouch, and FF cleaning cloth.

First "I'll take it" in the thread followed by prompt message for paypal info and payment gets it. I’ll reply to things in order so please be patient for response if I don’t see it immediately.

Be 18+ and know your local knife laws. I'm not responsible for any problems having to do with you not knowing your laws.

Price includes paypal fees and shipping via USPS. US only. Message me with questions.

gent1.jpeg gent2.jpeg gent3.jpeg

Last edited:
Back