• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

*SOLD* Master Mechanic (Mann Tool) Michigan Pattern Single Bit Axe Head - ready to go

flintman50a

Gold Member
SOLD****This is a big head ('Michigan" pattern...8" at widest point). Poll is good - just a light touch up. No impact damage to eye , top or bottom. Differential HT zone is evident. Full profile - edge needed only light polishing and then given a micro-edge about 30 degrees....It is sharp!

$SOLD delivered to your CONUS door....Paypal 'friends..., check or MO019.JPG020.JPG022.JPG023.JPG024.JPG

Last edited:
I don't know if you do that kind of thing, but if you can properly and securely hang it on a good pole, I would be very interested

Thanks for your interest....I can, but would probably make the cost prohibitive if I did it...labor would be at no cost but both shipping and cost of new handle would be yours. This is a standard eye. Would be fairly easy to re-hang on new handle. Ace, Loews,. Home Depot, Big R, etc normally stocks these hardwood handles.

Back