• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

SOLD - McNees Custom Tanjun

McNees Custom Tanjun - $SOLD via PayPal G&S shipped USPS Small Flat Rate w/ Insurance if desired.

US Sale and shipping only.

No Trades.

Album: https://imgur.com/a/BJ9W7UN

Knife is beautiful condition. I believe it’s the original edge , centered and good solid lockup. Maybe some very slight snail trails on the slabs but this has a pretty heavy stone wash finish so not 100% sure they are actually snail trails? Action is smooth. Amazing flicker and is a little shy of drop shut although with a little tweak of the pivot, it will drop shut. Just needs a little bump as is. Some minor scratching on the clip but it’s only visible at the right angle. One photos shows it. Another it doesn’t show. Very subtle. A very very slight smudge on the middle of the lock side blade. If you’ve never handled a McNees Custom, your in for a treat. Amazing work and lots of detail on this knife. The sound you get on the flick is really great. Sounds like a knife much bigger than it is.

Comes with small McNees pouch and COA.

You know the drill. First “I’ll take it”, gets it.

Please PM me with any questions.

Notice - Upon my acceptance of the sale with the buyer and providing my PayPal info, please provide payment within 2 hours. Otherwise, I'll move on to the next buyer unless the buyer works out an extension with me

Glamour Shots:

W7ef0oDl.jpg

ACXCYMsl.jpg

1GcnnCkl.jpg

djbFXD7l.jpg

Last edited:
Back