• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

SOLD: Medford Praetorian T S90V DLT Trading exclusive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Solid B+ condition. Has never been taken apart. Has been carried and used, but each shows either no flaws or very minor flaws which I will take care to point out below. This is a relisting and the price has already dropped from $650 to $550. As such, $550 is a PayPal F&F price. If you would like to use G&S, Please add 3.3%. Will be shipped the following business day after payment is received. I will be cutting off the lanyard to recover the beads before shipping, so if you want the lanyard, make sure to ask that I leave it on. Knife is wearing a professional polished edge and is, at the very least, shaving sharp. Knife will come with everything I received with it when purchased new, including the box and packing. I have tried to get pictures of and describe all the flaws I could find, but as always, if you get a knife from me and it was not in the condition claimed, I’ll refund your purchase less the price of shipping as soon as I receive the knife back.
I’m not interested in trades
I will try to respond to messages in the order in which I receive them, but I work afternoons at county dispatch, so if im not responding, it’s because we’ve gotten busy. Embedded videos are of the exact knives for sale.

Medford Praetorian T / DLT Trading Exclusive S90V Drop Point Blade with Blue Anodized Stonewashed Scales.

This one is a fistful of solid. There is no play in this thing anywhere. The distinctive Medford Thwack of the lockbar engaging is present here as it is on every other Medford I’ve ever handled. The only wear I can tell that I’ve put on the knife is the slight polishing of the corners of the anodized scales on the pivot end. Once again, it was difficult to get the camera to pick this up because it’s so minor. Two things to point out in addition to that were both present when I got the knife new from DLT Trading. The first is the discoloration of the anodizing about the pivot. This shows up pretty clearly in the photos, and it's been present since the knife was made. Second is the milling marks in the fuller which are also clearly visible in the photo. Why Medford chose to leave the clear fingerprints of their mill present inside the fuller is unknown, but once again, the knife came from the factory like this. Not major issues on either count, but potential buyers should know about them. $550

Happy trading everybody

klKex4h.jpg

Fo2UWzG.jpg

RzappcG.jpg

nL2tdVY.jpg

UtGeVHv.jpg

gnVWvkd.jpg

kIRBTFN.jpg

1zQEtPy.jpg

So the link at the top of every page still links to the old rules. I didn't even know there were new rules until this thread. You guys might want to fix that if you want people to follow those new rules.

Knife is Sold BTW.
There’s nothing wrong with the link, it takes you to the updated portion of the Exchange rules as it should, read post # 1.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back