• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Microtech SOLD - Microtech Combat Troodon Carbon Fiber Hellhound

Today I have the Microtech Combat Troodon Carbon Fiber Hellhound Signature Series available. I am the original owner of this knife and it is beautiful, sharp and ready to go. Factory edge and only paper died by this blade. Please be sure to check out the photos carefully.

Have a great day!

No trades on this please, Gang.

Microtech Combat Troodon Hellhound Carbon Fiber - SOLD - PayPal G&S $630.00 Shipped

US Only Please

MTH1 Cropped.jpg MTH2 Cropped.jpg MTH4 Cropped.jpg MTH5 Cropped.jpg MTH6 Cropped.jpg MTH7 Cropped.jpg

Last edited:
Today I have the Microtech Combat Troodon Carbon Fiber Hellhound Signature Series available. I am the original owner of this knife and it is beautiful, sharp and ready to go. Factory edge and only paper died by this blade. Please be sure to check out the photos carefully.

Have a great day!

Microtech Combat Troodon Hellhound Carbon Fiber - PayPal G&S $630.00 Shipped

US Only Please

View attachment 1177640 View attachment 1177641 View attachment 1177642 View attachment 1177643 View attachment 1177644 View attachment 1177645
Interested in your combat troodon.
Please shoot me an email doccameleon@gmail.com

Thank-you for your time,
Doc

Have a great day!

Microtech Combat Troodon Hellhound Carbon Fiber - PayPal G&S $630.00 Shipped

US Only Please

View attachment 1177640 View attachment 1177641 View attachment 1177642 View attachment 1177643 View attachment 1177644 View attachment 1177645
I'll take it. Payment sent.

Back