• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

SOLD - Microtech Ultratech Hellhound - Signature Series

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLD!

Up for sale I have a Microtech Ultratech Signature Series auto. CTS-204P Hellhound blade in apocalyptic finish with distressed black handle scales. Apocalyptic hardware, pocket clip, thumb slide and glass breaker. Blade is totally sterile - no billboarding or branding whatsoever. Very subtle logos on the clip and the date of 01/2020.

I am the original owner. Purchased directly from PVK Vegas (link with original purchase price below). Sale includes original box and pamphlet as it arrived.

Knife has not seen any pocket time. Opened a few envelopes and handled a bit, but otherwise lived in my safe since I got it. There are 2 minor snail trails on the scales - one below the clip and one on the front scale, both pictured. Otherwise mint. Action is snappy as one would expect from an Ultratech.

https://www.pvk.vegas/Microtech-Ultratech-Hellhound-Signature-Series-119-p/1mt-119-10dbk.htm

SOLD $375 shipped. I cover UPS Ground shipping in the continental US and PayPal G&S fees. No international sales. No trades. First "I'll take it" followed by a PM takes her home.

umQGCsn.jpg

DdALyOM.jpg

L2fz5Wj.jpg

UuNPmVb.jpg

bG2kXCJ.jpg

zCZtEV9.jpg

PidO5U1.jpg

0rdXf1v.jpg

hqqYAIw.jpg

Thanks for looking!

Last edited:
Status