• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Sold: Microtech Ultratech S/E Tan Camo + Protech BR-1.51 "Whiskers" Tux.

Good Afternoon.
I am selling my Microtech Ultratech S/E in Tan Camo 121-1 TC For $old shipped.
Since I have added the Protech here, in the interest of following the rules.
Protech BR-1.51 "Whiskers" Tuxedo SW priced $old shipped.
Pair for $old
Ultratech Gallery: https://imgur.com/a/jwWGGef
Protech Gallery: https://imgur.com/a/vOCli08

I bought this less than 1 month ago, in mid December.
For me this was a Grail piece. The useful drop point, and that sexy tan camo.
I have attempted to carry this, maybe twice for half a day. Have not cut anything.
As it happens, I am afraid to use this knife because its so damn pretty.
I'm no collector, if I can't bring myself to use it, its gotta go.
I paid $300 + Tax about 17 days ago, carried twice and not cut anything.
Mostly factory fresh, some small wear on deployment button and corners of the clip. See the Pictures.
I will entertain serious offers.
Thank you. Have a nice day

P.S. Yes I am new here. I've read these forums a long time.
I've been into knives for many years, but only the last year started collecting at a rate that is now requiring me to sell off some.
I signed up for the gold account today because I don't want to try to learn how to use ebay. If this sale goes well the next one will be my Protech "Magic" "Whiskers" "BR1" whatever they call em' now.

Edited to insert image
MkZVhfx.jpg

Last edited:
I’m interested in both your Microtech and protech. I’ve been looking for a whiskers. What would you consider for both blades?

Ah Ok. That is an exciting proposition. The Whiskers is a Satin blade Tuxedo variety.
I have a meeting just now but in about 2 hours I will upload photos for the whiskers and a good price for the pair.
Thanks for your interest.

Ok, here is that Protech "Whiskers". I uploaded a ton of pictures for it.
I thought about what my best lowest price could be for the pair and came up with $365
EkCBmEY.jpg

resized
Forgive my newness, I am unfamiliar with inserting the pictures here
https://imgur.com/a/vOCli08 The Gallery
lZkiwbc

Last edited:
I will take the whiskars tux
Wonderful. Thank you for the offer.
I feel in the interest of fairness I should give the first gentleman who replied untill this evening to come back.
Short of that I will be very happy to sell it to you.

Wonderful. Thank you for the offer.
I feel in the interest of fairness I should give the first gentleman who replied untill this evening to come back.
Short of that I will be very happy to sell it to you.

Michael, that was very upstanding of you to give Darth Dad a chance to review and respond. Kudos to you !!

Michael, that was very upstanding of you to give Darth Dad a chance to review and respond. Kudos to you !!
Hey, thanks for that. This is my first time selling off any of my knives, I'm just trying to do it the right way.

Thank you Darth Dad for taking those blades off my hands.
And thanks to Kobra67 for your interest.
For my first time selling on here, I gotta say, it went very well.

Back