• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

*SOLD* Mini Ronin Edc, W2 with hamon

Joshua Fisher

Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
AAE5FF2F-08C7-48EA-9B32-01AD33A28CCE.jpeg DE06A699-2639-4354-A8B0-D032EBE6C2E6.jpeg
Hello Everyone, I have one of my mini Ronin Edc knives available today, this one is made from W2 with a hamon line. This was created using natural clay during the heat treated process to create two different steel structures and a visual line dividing them. The handle is burgundy burlap micarta attached with epoxy and loveless bolts providing a very secure mechanical bond. It has a 2.75” blade and 3.25” handle, it fits really well in the palm and is what I consider a 3 finger grip on the knife. Perfect for everyday tasks it is razor sharp and comes with the coyote brown kydex sheath, easy to throw in your pocket or attach to a belt. Price is $150 and it is available on my website, PayPal is available at checkout as well as just a standard credit card.
https://www.edgeknifeworks.com/product/mini-ronin-w2-with-hamon/49?cp=true&sa=true&sbp=false&q=false

Welcome back, sir. Beautiful little knife.
Thank you, I have been so busy with custom orders and local stores that are carrying my knives that I haven’t had much time to make extra knives to post here, this was one I finished between orders and really happy with how it turned out.

It looks awful darn good in photos too. That micarta color and the little loveless bolt 'targets' are really cool.

What is the blade height?
I’ll measure another blade in the same style when I get back to the shop today, this exact knife just sold earlier today at an event. I do have another blade started with a hamon ready for handle material. I’ll post a picture of it today as well.

What is the blade height?
The blade is 1” wide at the ricasso. Here is a photo of another W2 blade I’m working on, this one is ready for the handle material to be selected so if you are interested in getting to pick the handles for this blade let me know, price would be similar to the original blade from this post.
0EF78B96-84D2-44C2-9371-ECBBE868C55B.jpeg

Back