• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

SOLD - Mint GEC Smooth White Bone 06 Pembertons

hose56

Gold Member
Terms - Time stamps will govern. USA CONUS shipping only. I reserve the right to refuse sale. Payment via Paypal. All fees, shipping, and insurance are included in the prices. If you are interested please indicate "I'll take #_" and follow with a PM for payment information. Questions and/or comments shall not be considered an offer to purchase.
The knives - Both knives are new with the original tubes. GEC has only produced this pattern twice so it is not likely to come around again anytime soon.
1. Great Eastern Northfield 060119 Pemberton in smooth white bone. Wharncliffe blade in carbon steel. Dimpled and threaded bolsters. Price is $old.
2. Great Eastern Northfield 062219 Pemberton in smooth white bone. Spear and sheepfoot blades in carbon steel. Dimpled and threaded bolsters. Price is $old.

Last edited:
Terms - Time stamps will govern. USA CONUS shipping only. I reserve the right to refuse sale. Payment via Paypal. All fees, shipping, and insurance are included in the prices. If you are interested please indicate "I'll take #_" and follow with a PM for payment information. Questions and/or comments shall not be considered an offer to purchase.
The knives - Both knives are new with the original tubes. GEC has only produced this pattern twice so it is not likely to come around again anytime soon.
1. Great Eastern Northfield 060119 Pemberton in smooth white bone. Wharncliffe blade in carbon steel. Dimpled and threaded bolsters. Price is $155.
2. Great Eastern Northfield 062219 Pemberton in smooth white bone. Spear and sheepfoot blades in carbon steel. Dimpled and threaded bolsters. Price is $170.
Second on the single blade warncliffe.

Back