• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

SOLD, Mixed inventory

Nathan the Machinist

KnifeMaker / Machinist / Evil Genius
Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
If you're looking for the Kephart pre-order, that's on our forum here: Pre-order, Kephart | BladeForums.com

^ today is the last day for that

Due to the large turnouts we're going to do larger sales but every other week. Today's sale is for ~15 knives and the next sale will be in two weeks. Today's sale is for a couple from the new run of new DEK1 pattern (2 in Delta 3V, standard or swedged) and 15 of the others (Field knives in various configurations and the glorious 12" Behemother Choppers). Also one boot dagger in today's sale.

We have a few Field Knives with a sharp 90 degree spine for use with a ferro rod and some "hard thin" in this offering if you're interested ask Jo about them.

I'm continuing to sell off the last of our Blade Show inventory we've been building up over the last year. We are pretty much out.

You can choose from inventory we have already finished out, or place an order for something we haven't built yet and if possible we will try to accommodate as we're building out our inventory.

We have the hard thin Field Knife 2, some 12" Behemothers and 2 DEK1 tactical EDC.

20200403_103816-jpg.1314702

qTVu4l0.jpg

HlbAjP2.jpg

oQZtHxL.jpg

cadaBM6.jpg

^picture totally stolen from Imgur because for some reason I don't actually have a picture of a Behemother, lol...

These are the first production DEK1 tactical EDC developed in collaboration with Lorien Arnold.

20200422_084559-jpg.1326662

20200422_084505-jpg.1326663

^ I know, I need to make better pictures of the new pattern but we're moving the shop and I'm over at the new shop space and they're over at the old shop still...

The DEK1 is almost as compact as an EDC. The handle is well thought out and works well as a general purpose utility knife but is also well designed for a reverse grip. You have to hold one of these to fully understand it, but this knife is brilliant. It will not fit XXL or very small hands. It fits me (large) Jo, (medium) and Mark (XL) but due to the nature of the piece it doesn't work well with extreme outliers.

The DEK1 in Delta 3V is $295 plus shipping

The DEK1 in AEBL with a well developed optimized heat treat is $275 plus shipping

Today's sale is for 2 in Delta 3V

First come first serve for the first 15 knives. If this sale is popular we'll have another in two weeks. It will be different inventory but if your heart is set on something we will try to accommodate it if possible.

Behemother
$680 in regular canvas micarta (no sheath)
Sheath (kydex Mashed Cat) $85
Acid wash $60
Scales, substitute for basic micarta:
Black Linen micarta $10
OD green micarta $15
Burlap micarta $25
Edge cut antique Micarta $110

Field Knife 2 (Utility Field Knives)
Black or Natural Canvas micarta $307
Black Linen micarta $317
Double Black canvas micarta $317
OD green micarta $317
Double Red canvas micarta $327
Burlap micarta $327
Rag micarta $327
OD green or Black G10 $317
Orange/Black or Red/Black G10, $327
Ghost Orange or Ghost Red or Ghost Blue $327
Terotuf (grey or bright green or OD green) $327
Ebonite hard rubber $332
Edge cut antique Micarta $407
(some hard thin Field Knives available, also a few with 90 deg spine available)

DEK1 tactical EDC (in Delta 3V, subtract $20 for AEBL)
Black or Natural Canvas micarta $307
OD green micarta $317 (we are out of stock)
Other materials available, inquire with Jo

To place an order stake your claim in this thread and Jo will contact you to finalize your order. If you don't hear from her by mid week next week, contact her at jocarothers at g mail dought com

^folks who are posting here to purchase a knife that don't have an email listed in their profile and also arn't set up to get PM's (because they don't have a gold membership), Jo can't contact you so you will need to send her an email

Price includes sheath (except for the Behemother and boot dagger) and shipping in the USA
If sales tax is due (due to your location) your order will be discounted so the total is the same as everybody else.

Shipping is already built into the price (BF policy) but if you get more than one the additional shipping will be deducted from your total.

Come by here again in two weeks for another sale.

Merry Christmas everyone!

I'll take the boot dagger unless SG takes it above. If it goes, I am gonna have to take one of those two D3V DEK1s with a swedge, I'll contact momma Jo about "other materials"

Thanks CPK crew!

Last edited:
Was looking for a Christmas miracle (boot dagger); but must have missed the submit button.

Just as well - I'm grinch at heart; and don't really want to find Xmas cheer.

*thinking out loud, so to speak* I could grab a D3V DEK1...but I have one in AEBL that I'm sure will do everything I need of it. I'll leave the D3V for the next person that wants it.
Best to all - stay safe :thumbsup:

Last edited:
DEK1 in D3V with swedge if available, scales TBD.
If DEK1 is not available, and you have a hard, thin FK2 with a swedge available, I'd buy that.
Otherwise, please pass my spot on down.

Last edited:
Back