• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

SOLD MKT Slim Midi

mcoop1

Gold Member
Hey guys. Have an awesome knife for sale. As always, first I’ll take it followed by payment gets the knife. Pay pal only g&s and priority shipping included. US only. Sorry no trades at the moment. Thanks for looking!

Medford Slim Midi -
This knife is in excellent condition. It has been lightly used and carried. No scratches or dings to note. Some extremely light wear on the edge. Very sharp and has the original edge. Lockup is solid, centering is good, and washer action is smooth. S35VN blade and bronze anodized titanium scales. A joy to edc. Never taken apart. Comes with everything from Medford. Asking SOLD
https://imgur.com/a/7rppO2T

Last edited:
I'll take that one please.

edit to add: Paypal payment sent & thanks!

Last edited:
If I do get the winning bid can you please let me know why the serial numbers are different on the blade and the handle the second to last digit is different I have six Medford is and I have never seen them different before can you please just explain that

If I do get the winning bid can you please let me know why the serial numbers are different on the blade and the handle the second to last digit is different I have six Medford is and I have never seen them different before can you please just explain that
It sold. I’m not sure why the numbers don’t match, but I have 2 other Slims direct from Medford and their numbers don’t match either.

At least when they first started having visible numbers they seemed to make zero effort to have them match. I’ve actually seen more that don’t match than those that do (although they may be making more of an effort now...‍♂️.)

At least when they first started having visible numbers they seemed to make zero effort to have them match. I’ve actually seen more that don’t match than those that do (although they may be making more of an effort now...‍♂️.)
Appreciate the input, thanks man

Back