1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

3. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Kizer 1034A1 Gingrich Bush Knife & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday Sept 7!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, Sept 8 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

SOLD MKT Smooth Criminal

Discussion in 'For Sale: Folding Knives (Individual)' started by mcoop1, Jun 14, 2019.

1. mcoop1

mcoop1 Gold Member Gold Member

Jun 2, 2018
    Hey guys. First I’ll take it followed by payment gets the knife. Pay pal only g&s and priority shipping included. Conus only. Sorry no trades at the moment. Thanks for looking!

MKT Smooth Criminal
    - This is BNIB condition. Lockup is solid and action is smooth. Button lock, good fidget factor. Needs a little wrist on the flip, so be aware. Blade is ground beautifully and very thin behind the edge. Centering is off a bit and favors the show side. Asking SOLD

https://imgur.com/gallery/himcAAh

Last edited: Jun 14, 2019
  2. Kcorange11

Kcorange11 Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 4, 2019
    I'll take it

3. bachman44

bachman44 Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 30, 2018
    I should have jumped on this 7 min ago when I saw it......seconds please

4. mcoop1

Jun 2, 2018
    Dm sent

5. Kokoman

Kokoman Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 2, 2019
    May I ask the asking price? Missed this one totally.

6. mcoop1

Jun 2, 2018
    It was $170