• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

[SOLD] MossyOak - Alpha Dorado & Mini-Alpha Hunter

Status
Not open for further replies.
buck_ad.jpg

a Buck Alpha Dorado in Mossy Oak
This is one of the 154CM versions. If memory serves, it was belt carried once or twice in supplied belt sheath, but has never been used or sharpened. The scales were removed once for a trace (was planning to try my hand at making some customs.) Factory lube replaced with aftermarket (Quantum Hot Sauce (a high quality fishing reel oil.)) Stored outside of belt-carry sheath in a Pelican case. No box, no papers.
Asking: $50, $45 $SOLD! shipped

buck_mah.jpg

a Buck Mini Alpha Hunter in Mossy Oak
As with the Alpha Dorado, this knife was carried in the supplied belt sheath once or twice, but never used or sharpened. Stored outside of belt-carry sheath in a Pelican case. Box and papers available if desired.
Asking: $60, $55 $SOLD! shipped

bucks01.jpg

But wait! Buy the pair and I'll knock off $10 $15, bringing the total down to $100, $95 $SOLD! shipped.

Payment and shipping:
I am currently accepting Paypal only for these knives.
Shipped prices are ConUS only. I am willing to ship outside of the US at additional charge and buyers risk.

Thank you for your time and interest.

Last edited:
BLACK FRIDAY SALE!

$12 off the Alpha Dorado.
$15 off the Mini-Alpha Hunter.
$35 off the combined deal.

Prices valid to an 'I'll take it' before 8AM Saturday, November 27th.

Happy holidays, folks!

I am willing to repeat my Black Friday deals, if interested.
$38 shipped on the Alpha Dorado,
$45 shipped on the Mini Alpha Hunter,
or $65 shipped on the pair.

Thanks for looking.

Both knives are currently SPF.

EDIT // Both knives are sold and shipped. Thank you!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back