• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Sold!Nathan Carothers: CPK-HDFK unbuffed Green Micarta scales + SWG Deluxe Scout sheath with Dangler

Up for sale (no trades, sorry) is my CPK HDFK. Unbuffed green micarta scales. Comes with the Sagewood Gear "Carothers Heavy Duty Field Knife PRS Deluxe Scout Sheath" ($185) plus the Scout Sheath Vertical Carry Conversion with Dangler ($29.95). Plus, it comes with a Überleben 3/16ths fire steel that is brand new. ($18). Does not come with the Kydex sheath.

This knife is used a little, carried on a few trips, so the sheath shows carry wear and the knife is not pristine. The tin in the pouch is dented, it was when I received it, does not impact functionality or seal. I'll even leave it loaded with whatever I put in there, a mystery to us both!

That said, it's close. Don't buy this for a safe queen, but if you are after a user, here is your chance to save a good bit of $ and time.

Added up, it comes to about $650+. I will do this for $SOLD shipped to your door USPS Priority.

Paypal only, please. This is an amazing rig, I don't want to part with it, but times being what they are, no choice. My loss is your gain.

Cross-posted so the first person to hit this thread with I'll take it, so long as you beat the other places it is posted, it is yours.

One of the photos shows a few brown streaks on the blade, I used a magic eraser and in 5 strokes it was all gone. You can see the edge is still pristine.IMG_0190.JPG IMG_0294.JPG IMG_1815.JPG IMG_5605.JPG IMG_6970.JPG IMG_7146.JPG IMG_7904.JPG IMG_8212.JPG IMG_8669.JPG IMG_9367.JPG

Last edited:
Two PM's replied to, but they both had the same question: LH or RH sheath.

The hardware comes off and it is reversible, you can have it left or right, horizontal or verticle. I have to say, the sheath is genius.

Also, the steel is Delta 3V.

Two PM's replied to, but they both had the same question: LH or RH sheath.

The hardware comes off and it is reversible, you can have it left or right, horizontal or verticle. I have to say, the sheath is genius.

Also, the steel is Delta 3V.

Back