• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Microtech ---- SOLD ---- NIB* Microtech UTX-85 CARBON FIBER with S/E M390 Blade Bronze finish

Sold, and shipped.

This is the last one! I had a total of 3 of these knives. The first two sold on here and this is the last one I have that is new in the box.

FOR SALE ONLY/NO TRADES:

Absolutely new in the box, never carried or sharpened Microtech UTX-85 with bronze finish blade and CARBON FIBER cover plate. Still has the factory oil on it and any smudges in the photos are just fingerprints from taking it out for photos.

The born on date is 11/2017 and it has a single edge blade in M390 steel.

Price is $300 shipped!

PayPal preferred, other payment methods can be discussed.

2020-05-19_15-39-48_222.jpeg 2020-05-19_15-39-55_959.jpeg 2020-05-19_15-40-20_706.jpeg 2020-05-19_15-40-11_401.jpeg 2020-05-19_15-40-37_225.jpeg 2020-05-19_15-39-03_618.jpeg

Last edited:
I'm very sorry, but I don't do business with people that joined the site the same day.

THIS KNIFE IS STILL AVAILABLE

Thanks

I'm very sorry, but I don't do business with people that joined the site the same day.

THIS KNIFE IS STILL AVAILABLE

Thanks
Yeah I lost this same knife gift from my dad...I didn’t know this site Was a thing.
I can PayPal you
Wait till funds clear then send it? Add for signature 5.00 on the package?

Last edited:
Yeah I lost this same knife gift from my dad...I didn’t know this site a thing.
I can PayPal you
Wait till funds clear then send it? Add for signature 5.00 on the package?
Let me know if there is anyway possible..i have paypal, i have eBay etc ....I’ve been looking for weeks to replace mine.

Can i send a money order to you? You cash it...then you send the knife? 305.00
Please let me know if there is anything I can do to purchase this knife. I am sorry I was not part of this community before..I did not know about it. I’ll link my Instagram, facebook ...I’m a real person. I am trying to replace what I don’t have anymore. Please

I sincerely hope you understand my apprehension and fraud concerns given your membership status. That said, if you’re really serious, please purchase one of the supporting memberships to the forum so we can communicate via the private message function. We can go from there, but no promises though. Please don’t post anything more on my sale thread. Thank you.

Back