• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

(SOLD) NORTENT Lavvo 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShanghaiJer

Gold Member
I honor the time stamp on an unconditional “I’ll take it” posted here or via PM, however, I do reserve the right to sell (or not) to anyone and for any reason. Prices are PayPal G&S and shipped to the US. No trades.

I have a NORTENT Lavvo 4 for sale in brown (not the stone grey that’s currently listed on the NORTENT website). I picked this up second hand so it has been used. I set it up once to test it out but that’s it. Comes with everything the standard tent comes with: center pole, tent pegs and line, tent, as well as the optional tent floor. Since it has been used it’s not pristine (i.e., some dirt/dust on tent and pegs). The only flaw I can find is that it looks like the original owner used a stove in the tent and wasn’t careful when they took it down and ripped a flap where the stove pipe passes through the tent (see pic). The cover to the hole is fine, so it won’t let the elements in but if you use a stove there may be a small gap around the stove pipe. These run just shy of $700 new with the floor.

Asking $SOLD shipped in the US. Will likely ship UPS ground.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back