• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

[Sold or withdrawn - thanks BF!] 3 Massdrop, 2 Spyderco, 2 ZeroTolerance

dyavorsky

Gold Member
Sale goes to the first person to claim followed by PM; if you can't PM, my email is my username at gmail. For payment PayPal G&S is fine, F&F is appreciated but not required. Prices include USPS First Class shipping in USA, but I will ship internationally, upgrade to Priority, and/or will add insurance if you pay the extra cost. If you need more info or pics, just email me, I'm happy to provide them.

I'm selling these because I have too many knives. If these don't sell, I'm not mad, all are great. To save on repeating myself below: all knives comes as they did from the retailer or prior owner, with box, baggie, cloth, papers, whatever. And all are perfectly centered.

For sale:
  1. MD/FF/We Falcon. I'm the original owner. Bought from MD when they first came out. Has been carried a couple of times and scales show a couple of light trails. I can't remember if I used it to open mail, but it certainly hasn't cut anything like cardboard. Factory edge and blade looks brand new. Also has super snappy detent. These are $125 new. I'm asking $old
  2. MD/Reate Prism. Blue handles with stonewashed blade. Lucky number 13 as the serial number! Has been handled, but not carried or used. It is like new. Right now these are $250 on MD and (if you're like me in CA, there's tax!). I'll go [withdrawn].
  3. MD/RL/We Keen. Bronze plain handle. Literally hasn't been out of the packaging and never opened. Completely brand new. $140 on MD right now. I'll go $old.
  4. Spyderco Para 3. Satin CTS XHP with Orange G10. Cutlery Shoppe Exclusive. BNIB. Literally hasn't been out of the wrapping. $old.
  5. Spyderco Para 3. S30V with gray/black micarta scales. RIT died-black camo G10 scales included. I'm the second owner. I handled it but did not carry or use it. Not sure what the first owner did. His description, however, still holds true: "blade is dead centered, is free falling, and lockup is solid. The knife comes with mounted black linen micarta scales from RC bladeworks, and a gear shaped blue glow in the dark backspacer by ShepardCC. The edge has only been touched up by an ultra-fine stone on the Sharp Maker." It has a satin standard Spyderco slip on it, but I can swap it out for a black one if you want. [withdrawn].
  6. ZT 0393 Bronze limited edition. I'm the second owner. I handled it but did not carry or use it. Not sure what the first owner did, but I see no signs of wear. Let's call it a light user. $old.
  7. ZT 0450. It is super snappy, like a little pocket rocket! I'm the second owner. I handled it but did not carry or use it. Not sure what the first owner did, but I see no signs of wear. Let's call it a light user. Please note, I do NOT have the box for this one; knife only. $old.

pWgAp6u - Imgur.jpg View attachment 1050822 AvyM57a - Imgur.jpg

Please know and follow your local knife laws and generally be a good human. I'm open to trades, but I'm picky. Thanks for looking!

Last edited:
Hi, I'll take the Massdrop Keen. I still haven't figured out how to send PM's here so please send me one or give me your contact info.

Wow that was quick. Guess I’ll go thirds on the keen and orange para 3.

5:56pm PT:
Woah - this was very fast! I'm catching up on PMs now. Give me a minute, I'll get back to everyone. Thanks.

6:01pm PT:
Keen - 1 sygyzy, 2 GiantMouse, 3 brumledb, 4 smilk327
Para3xhp - 1 watermanchris, 2 rexrippin, 3 smilk327
zt0393 - 1 zechs21, 2 sharp_edge, 3 piepuncher
zt0450 - 1 halden.doerge

6:35pm PT:
Keen sold to sygyzy
Para3xhp sold to watermanchris
zt0450 sold to halden.doerge
zt0393 spf to zechs21
price drop on remaining.

Sorry for the slow PM/email responses. I was dealing with a contractor at my house and faster-than-expected interest in my post. I think I'm caught up on messages now. Feel free to PM or email with remaining questions.

Last edited:
2nds on ZT 0393

Edit: I am withdrawing so that the guy below has more hope to grab it.

Last edited:
If willing I’d take the falcon at $80
You caught me in a good mood, so yes (please do F&F though to save me on the fees). PP is my username at gmail. Please also include your shipping address in the PP notes or email it to me.

UPDATE: Funds received - falcon sold to you, William - thanks

Last edited:
Back