• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

SOLD! Original Style INFI Busse Hell Razor - Part Deux.

Status
Not open for further replies.

brcromer

“Pierrot Le Fou”
SOLD!

Post in the thread and PM me for how to pay me.

I pay shipping/insurance CONUS and Paypal Goods and Services charge.

Serious buyers only please. Payment must be immediate unless I agree otherwise. As far as I'm concerned you aren't locked into purchasing the knife until I actually have your money in my Paypal account. That means someone can still jump your purchase until I'm paid in full. I'll make exceptions to this rule but I must agree to do that first. Paypal only. Goods and Services only. Please let me know if you have an offer by posting in thread and message me. I reserve the right to do business with whomever I want. If you have any questions then please contact me. I might consider trade for Microtech new in box super steel knives, I prefer teal and/or green color scheme but cash is King. Good luck!

I used to own a green colored Hell Razor but it was beat to hell by someone I loaned it too. As luck would have it I sent it into Busse for a good refresher treatment but try as they might they weren't able to fix the knife. They sent me a completely new knife a few weeks ago. This knife is from the same original type of blank used to make my green knife, except now the knife blade is black and has a tan and black G10 handle. It really is quite badass. It will come with the Busse cardboard sheath but nothing else. The sheath I used to keep the green one in is now trash and in any case unworthy. I wouldn't sell the knife if it weren't for some old bills chasing me. The Hell Razor was the first Busse knife to feature corrugated beveling technology on the blade.

P.S.: I sold this knife a few weeks ago but mislabeled it as having Magnum scales instead of Standard scales. I have refunded the money for the mistake and I'm listing the knife for sale again with the necessary correction. I also found the knife sold really fast at the price I had it at so I have decided to raise the price a little.

By my eyes the knife is in the same exact condition as when I sold it the first time. Enjoy!

20170523_125629_zps3wvgayed.jpg
20170523_125653_HDR_zpsxeaygl07.jpg
20170523_125629_zpslhindd7v.jpg
20170523_125613_zpsbzcghbj8.jpg

Last edited:
I am confused with this, we had a deal via email and while I was sending payment and not reading this thread somebody sent payment also.

I am confused with this, we had a deal via email and while I was sending payment and not reading this thread somebody sent payment also.
As stated in the OP:

"Payment must be immediate unless I agree otherwise. As far as I'm concerned you aren't locked into purchasing the knife until I actually have your money in my Paypal account. That means someone can still jump your purchase until I'm paid in full. I'll make exceptions to this rule but I must agree to do that first. Paypal only."

I hope this clears up any confusion. I'm sorry you didn't beat the competition, I hope we can do business again someday.

I understood the rule.
I am just confused that you just gave 16 minutes chance for me to process the payment after the deal.
Never mind. Not my luck today.
Congratz to ruckizha
Gracious response, welcome to BF. You gotta move fast when feeding the piggies, its a hog eat hog world out there :)\

edit: Whoops, just saw youve been here 7 years longer than me and Im giving you the rookie speech. This is why people (meaning me) shouldnt post on sale threads.

Gracious response, welcome to BF. You gotta move fast when feeding the piggies, its a hog eat hog world out there :)\

edit: Whoops, just saw youve been here 7 years longer than me and Im giving you the rookie speech. This is why people (meaning me) shouldnt post on sale threads.
Thanks Damascus Bowie for the kind words.
I maybe a little longer here, but I believe you are the bigger hog among us :)

ipal, drop me a line at: indera@centurytel.net ;)
Email dropped Sir :)

Thank you for all the kind words and likes sent.
You Hogs are great guys.

You fuked a guy over 15 minutes ??
I will never deal with you.

15 minutes is very extreme. I'd Atleast give the guy an afternoon. A couple older
Hogs will even give a couple days (although someone shouldn't be saying they'll buy it if they don't have the funds at hand). Most people are at work and have lives so it takes them some time to get back on here. The decision however is totally up to the buyer. Situations like this can create a lot of confusion and hassle if both people ended up sending the money.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back