SOLD Phillip Patton Fighter Custom

Tigerden

Gold Member
For Sale is this beautiful Custom Fighter made by Phillip Patton.

Here is the original sale link from March 2020:

Stainless double edged fighter. | BladeForums.com

Its new and unused. If you are not familiar with his work this is a gorgeous and well built knife. Steel 440C Hollow Ground with Machine Satin Finish. Measures 8.5" blade (1/4" thick) and 13 3/4" overall length. The handle is beautiful brown Micarta with Brown Micarta spacers. This was designed as a double edge fighter but it has a false upper edge that Phillip would have sharpened had I desired. I am sure if someone wanted to have the upper edge sharpened Phillip would oblige. Comes with a nice chocolate brown veg tanned tooled sheath.

SOLD REDUCED

No Trades. US Only Please. Know your knife laws. First to claim with commitment to buy and pay promptly gets the knife.

IMG_2544 (1).jpg Patton File Photo.jpg Patton Five.jpg Patton One.jpg Patton Three.jpg Patton Two.jpg

Last edited:

Tigerden

Gold Member
Reduced to . Here is a photo shown with tooled leather sheath and also next to the Carothers DEK (Not for Sale) for size comparison. This is a big arse fighter and a steal at this price. If this doesn't sell in one day it will be removed from sale. PP DEK Pic.jpg

Last edited:
I’ll buy for $425, if it’s still available. Alan dot antopol at Verizon period net
Please e-mail your PayPal addie. Thanks Alan