• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

SOLD PRICE REDUCED Case Barlow Signalprick Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

RBB2

Gold Member
SOLD THANKS BF

Howdy folks. What we have here is a Case Barlow that I bought from the exchange here sometime last summer or so. It's a SS Case Barlow with crosscut OD Green Micarta and hand satin bolsters by Signalprick. Comes with the Hitch and Timber slip as pictured. I went bonkers when I got into traditionals and bought this, but have never carried or used it myself, and I'm narrowing down my collection to appease my wallet and OCD tendencies LOL.

PP G&S and US shipping included. First PM or post will take it, timestamps govern, but reserve the right to sell to whom I wish.

Asking $85.00.

https://imgur.com/a/0EvOJlq

m0s2dMy.jpeg
8YHgFV9.jpeg
rHZeo0J.jpeg
bcHlDHD.jpeg

Last edited:
Tried to pm you a question, but it would not go through.
Just checking that spring is flush and pull is smooth? If so, I'll take it please.

Tried to pm you a question, but it would not go through.
Just checking that spring is flush and pull is smooth? If so, I'll take it please.
Strange. Yes, flush at closed and open, proud at half stop, and smooth pull. I'll try to PM you with payment info.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back