• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Sold - Real Steel Ostap Hel S3 Puukko M390 Front Flipper

Status
Not open for further replies.
For Sale - Real Steel S3 Front Flipper - $100 (includes shipping and PayPal fees)
  • 3.5" M390 blade - thick saber grind, good for hard use
  • Titanium frame lock with front flipper deployment
  • Knife is in excellent condition - it's mainly been used around the house for testing
  • Excellent action, lockup, centering
  • Blade edge has been re-profiled to around 18 degrees per side on a KME, to 1500 grit
  • Includes original packaging, including Certificate of Authenticity
Manufacturer's site for additional specs: http://www.realsteelknives.com/index.php/s3-puukko.html
Note that they call it a puukko, but it's not a scandi grind.

No trades please. US only.
DSC_4625.jpg DSC_4626.jpg

DSC_4623.jpg DSC_4627.jpg DSC_4628.jpg DSC_4629.jpg DSC_4630.jpg

The pictures on the link provided look different than the pictures you provided.
Real Steel has 2 versions of the S3, both listed on the page I posted. One is a compound grind regular flipper, and the other is the saber grind front flipper I'm selling. Their specs (materials, size, etc.) are pretty much identical, so I guess the listed specs count for both.

If you click the second image in the "More Views" section on Real Steel's page, you'll see a close-up of the front flipper version.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back