• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

SOLD - Robert Carter & NCC Collab MK1-RC - Shipping from Canada

Hey guys,

I recently picked up a grail I’ve been after for a while, so unfortunately I have to let a couple go. So I’m putting my Robert Carter and Nick Chuprin (NCC) collab MK1-RC up for sale. Since I'm trying to recoup some funds, I'm not really interested in trades at the moment

IMG_8575.JPG

The build specs for this one are:
  • 3d contoured scales (with milling pattern)
  • Satin finished blade
  • “Matte Blasted” scale finish (Nick’s bead blast finish)
  • “Oil-slick” Zirc pocket clip and pivot collars
  • Blue anodized titanium hardware and backspacer (the backspacer is also lightly orange-peeled)

IMG_8578.JPG

I'm looking to sell it for $Sold USD (or eqv. CAD) Shipped (Canada or CONUS)

Photo and Video Gallery: https://imgur.com/a/Sd4z3YI (sorry for any fingerprints)

IMG_8584.JPG

The action is super snappy and it’s really smooth & quick on the close. Impeccable mechanics overall! And the edge is nice and sharp (I believe the makers sharpened them on a Wicked Edge)

Size-wise it’s in the midsized range, a little on the small side for me personally, but I’m sure some would call it a full-sized knife. The blade comes in at around 3.25” and the OAL is just over 7 1/4”. For those familiar with the makers, it’s slightly larger than Rob’s C-Tech and the same size as Nick’s MK1-S. According to my scale it comes in at around 4.3 Oz. So a really nice carry overall!

IMG_8581-r?.JPG

In terms of condition, it’s seen a little bit of carry and light use (I pretty much just opened a couple boxes with it), but it’s in great condition! I’ve done my best to try and show everything on the knife, so please take a look at the photo/video gallery. The only signs of wear I could find are:
  • one light snail trail on the presentation scale
  • a couple of tiny marks on the clip (only visible in certain lighting)
  • It has quite a high grit/polish satin finish, so there are a couple of very faint trails on the blade. You can't feel them at all and they can only be seen in specific lighting (you have to kind of be looking for them), but full disclosure and all. These marks were present when I first received the knife brand new from Nick (I'm sure that they could be buffed out without much trouble, if you wanted to send it in for a spa)

IMG_8582 - redo copy.JPG

Thanks very much for taking a look! Please let me know if you have any questions, or if you’re interested in purchasing it!

IMG_9995 2.JPG

Last edited:
Back