• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

SOLD Roxi has rocked on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello my fellow Knife Knuts. Have I got a sweet deal for someone today. I'm selling my WE Knife Roxi 820A Produced by Teryl and Seth Todd of TKT just a few months back. It's got a 2.6" Stonewashed blade of M390 Steel and milled Titanium handles. The knife in excellent condition except it does have a a few scratches on the top quarter of ether side of the blade. The side with the TKT Branding has one very small one that is almost unnoticeable it's so tiny but I was able to find an angel to get it to show in the first photo. On the other side there's a few more that are more noticeable there shown in the last photo. The Stonewashed finish does a great job hiding these but there still there and worth mentioning. If your looking for a 100% perfect knife for your collection this one's not for you. Of course I've adjusted the price to reflect this as well. The Roxi is going for $449 at Warriorsandwonders but are sold out and on Back order. Herooutdoors has them in stock for $385 + tax + shipping. In the US there selling for $330CND plus $15-$20USD for shipping if you want to risk the chance of it getting seized. With all that in consideration I've priced it at $295CND shipped with tracking witch now cost around $18-$20 itself so I believe this to be a very fair deal. You can send the payment by PayPal Goods and services I'll pay the fees.You can reach me ether here by PM or if your not a paying member you can email me at gecknives@yahoo.com. Ether way please only leave messages in this sales thread stating "I'll take it" or "Message sent" As always thank you for your interest in my sale. Trevor

20190523_184843.jpg 20190523_184923.jpg 20190523_184949.jpg View attachment 1133668

Attachments

• 20190523_185313.jpg
    20190523_185313.jpg
    165.7 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back