• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

SOLD: Sangin Instruments X TAD Professional Watch

Status
Not open for further replies.

chocodove

Gold Member
I was lucky enough to score one of these, but I have another quartz watch that I prefer and would rather this go to someone that can fully appreciate it.

This is the very limited Sangin Instruments X TAD Professional. It is a week old and I consider it “like new” condition. Both straps are unworn and it is of course a full kit.

Specs from TAD site:

CASE WIDTH
43.5mm

BEZEL WIDTH
42mm

CASE LENGTH
49.5mm

CASE THICKNESS
12mm

LUG WIDTH
20mm - drilled lugs

CASE
316L Stainless Steel - Brushed finish case with polished chamfering. 3 o'clock positioned screw-down crown.

CRYSTAL
Double domed sapphire crystal with a multi-layer blue anti-reflective coating applied to the interior surface of the crystal.

LUMINOUS
SuperLumiNova BGW9 dial

BEZEL
Stainless steel insert with BGW9 lume. 60-click bezel with 4 retaining screws.

WATER RESISTANCE
Tested to 300m (30 ATMs)

MOVEMENT
Swiss Ronda quartz movement. GMT complication that is accurate to -10/+20 seconds a month.

STRAP
The Professional will ship with a TAD Edition black rubber strap and a TAD Edition Zulu Alpha nylon strap, both featuring Sangin Instruments branding and the Triple Aught Design Topo.

MADE IN USA

$800 shipped, which covers my cost/shipping/fees. I am not looking to make any money on this (check out the current auction prices), but my price is firm. I accept PayPal, Zelle, or Venmo.

US sales only, no trades. Thanks for looking.

oLKutIm.jpg

qMevvAl.jpg

3i2JGHF.jpg

qNi3T1D.jpg

rcuCWSd.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back