• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

**SOLD** Save the kitty sale - New CQI Spyderco Spydie Chef

God, I hate to do this, especially after stating in another thread that I thought this was a keeper, but friggin priorities. This week I rescued a starving, dying 4 month old kitten in my parking lot at work and I am down 1k so far, but he is gonna make it and he is joining my herd of 3 dogs and 3 cats. Poor thing was 4 months old and only weighed 1.5lbs!!!

In case you want to know, the little guy is doing fine. I will most likely have to put up some more of the collection to offset this little guy, but Nugget is worth it.

1569714637177118534245318894412.jpg

But back to the knife. It is LNIB and have only had a day or two, have only cut paper to test, about 55% lockup, minor lock scratchiness (some might say stick but being someone who hates lockstick this does not bug me).

Here are some pics and a video of action.

Chef https://imgur.com/a/mxBaujK

Will mail Monday priority and only CONUS.

$190

You are a Saint. Bless you for taking in that cat! Me and my wife are the same... We love the cats and can't go to petsmart because we'd take all the kittens home! I once stopped in the middle of the road to get a mama cat and her kittens out of the road safely, at night!

Good deeds do not go unrewarded. Your karma must be through the roof!

Back