1. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

2. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win an Ontario Knives Spec Plus SP8 Machete Survival Knife & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday Sept 7!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, Sept 8 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

SOLD Sebenza 21 Large

Discussion in 'For Sale: Folding Knives (Individual)' started by mcoop1, Mar 30, 2019.

1. mcoop1

mcoop1 Gold Member Gold Member

Jun 2, 2018
    Hey guys. Have a “like new” large CRK Sebenza 21 for sale. Only carried once, just not for me. Never used to cut. Only one very small blemish, it’s in the last pic and it was hard to even capture. Came that way from CRK. Comes with everything except the lanyard. Lanyard pin mod done with cord. Lazy mod, so you’ll be better doing it yourself. Asking SOLD

https://imgur.com/gallery/HyUDXB6

First I’ll take it followed by payment gets the knife. My pm’s are full so email is best. Email and pay pal is [email protected]. Pay pal only g&s and priority shipping included. Conus only. Sorry no trades at the moment. Thanks for looking!

https://imgur.com/gallery/HyUDXB6

Last edited: Mar 31, 2019
  2. riz_aaroni

riz_aaroni Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 7, 2007
    I tried PMing, though the link above to the photos doesn't work. I get the standard Imgur error with the giraffe.

sliceofaloha likes this.
  3. mcoop1

mcoop1 Gold Member Gold Member

Jun 2, 2018
    PM’s are full. Email is [email protected]
    I’ll try fixing the link

4. Gtifrk

Gtifrk Gold Member Gold Member Basic Member

Mar 1, 2018
    Email sent. If I can get those answers in the email. I’ll take it.