• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

(SOLD) Sebenza 31 Plain Jane

Pics: https://imgur.com/gallery/wUqZUcI

This is the Chris Reeves Sebenza 31 Large Plain Jane. Right hand carry.

This CRK is New in box never been carried, never been re-sharpened, has never been used to cut anything.

Lockup is about 50% with a solid engagement with the blade tang. Blade is perfectly centered. Zero Lockstick and closing is smooth as butter.

Specifications:
  • Reeve Integral Lock with Ceramic Ball Interface
  • CPM S35VN Stonewashed Drop Point Blade (Standard Option)
  • 59-60 RC
  • 6AL4V Sandblasted Titanium Handles
  • Off-set Clip Design
DIMENSIONS
Overall Length: 8.40" (213.36mm) / 6.98" (177.29mm)
Weight: 4.7oz (133g) / 3.0oz (85g)

...SOLD... (Or Reasonable Offer) Shipped anywhere in Continental USA. I cover PayPal G&S fees, as well as shipping, signature request and insurance costs.

Please Reply, or PM with questions or requests. If interested, please Reply or PM with the message "I'll take it" along with your email address. You will promptly receive PayPal payment instruction via email. Payments required timely, otherwise next responder will be considered.

Please be of legal age and know your local knife laws before purchasing. I reserve the right to sell to whomever I choose, but generally I deal with members posting "I'll take it" followed by a PM, in chronological order.

Thank you for stopping by…

Last edited:
Pics: https://imgur.com/gallery/fS9lVMr

This CRK is New in box never been carried, never been re-sharpened, has never been used to cut anything.

Lockup is about 50% with a solid engagement with the blade tang. Blade is perfectly centered. Zero Lockstick and closing is smooth as butter.

Specifications:
  • 59-60 RC
  • Off-set Clip Design
DIMENSIONS

$425.00 (Or Reasonable Offer) Shipped anywhere in Continental USA. I cover PayPal G&S fees, as well as shipping, signature request and insurance costs.

Please Reply, or PM with questions or requests. If interested, please Reply or PM with the message "I'll take it" along with your email address. You will promptly receive PayPal payment instruction via email. Payments required timely, otherwise next responder will be considered.

Please be of legal age and know your local knife laws before purchasing. I reserve the right to sell to whomever I choose, but generally I deal with members posting "I'll take it" followed by a PM, in chronological order.

Is the link to pics accurate? Thanks

Pics: https://imgur.com/gallery/wUqZUcI

Specifications:
  • 59-60 RC
  • Off-set Clip Design
DIMENSIONS

$425.00 (Or Reasonable Offer) Shipped anywhere in Continental USA. I cover PayPal G&S fees, as well as shipping, signature request and insurance costs.

Payment sent per our agreement.
Thanks!

Back