• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

SOLD -Small Regular Sebenza Unique Graphic - BG42

gusnuts

Gold Member
For sale is a Chris Reeve small regular Sebenza with unique graphic. I was told the graphic was done by Chris Reeve himself. The knife has been used by the previous owner but has recently been sent to the CRK spa. At the spa the handles were refinished, the blade sharpened, and everything was cleaned and tuned. It is buttery smooth and has a nice solid lockup. The knife has a stonewashed BG42 blade, original symmetrical solid PB washers, old style flat pocket clip, ridges on the handle spines, and original blasted single sided hardware. The handles are now immaculate after the spa however there are a few very small imperfections in the anodized grooves which can be seen in the photos. The blade is in great condition but there are some minor scratches at the tip and a few small ones which are well hidden in the stonewash. I tried to capture the tip and most prominent scratch in the one picture but they are hard to photograph and are not deep. The scales are dated A97 which makes this beauty over 23 years old. The knife will ship with a reissued box and birthcard. Beautiful piece of CRK history. US sales only. No trades. Price is $OLD via PayPal shipped. Please PM me with any questions.

DIKyjR9h.jpg

YdQGC7Vh.jpg

uaiYAMOh.jpg

ulE3v9gh.jpg

T0sZQYKh.jpg

No9CYvKh.jpg

zsztt4hh.jpg

0nfSuGXh.jpg

VV1IfhIh.jpg

9PrNTeGh.jpg

bJhpbZeh.jpg

guWKuNJh.jpg