• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

[SOLD] Small Sebenza 21 Insingo Micarta

Status
Not open for further replies.

bovice786

Gold Member
CRK Small Sebenza 21 Insingo Micarta

Sale Value: $345

Timestamp/Pics: https://imgur.com/a/C62ztEk

This is the Sebenza that started an unhealthy CRK addiction for me, and I'm only letting it go because I have a double lug Small 31 Micarta on the way. B rating for being the second owner, light carry and use. I bought this off of another member here and it had just came back from the spa before I got it. The details:

• DOB September 30, 2013
• Comes with clip delete plate and screw, original packaging & goodies, untied lanyard with blue dotted lanyard bead, and an extra set of hardware.
• I bought new hardware and polished them to mirror shine as soon as I got it so you get the originals too. Also have untied the lanyard and the blue lanyard pin is in place held by a dab of water-washable Elmers glue to keep it from rattling.
• Lightly carried and used only for opening boxes and such. No wear on blade, razor sharp. Standard thumb stud wear, a few snails on the clip side.
• Silky smooth, solid lock up, free-swinging with lock bar disengaged. I just gave it a fresh clean and lube so it's good to go. I have probably stropped it once or twice.
• The box was discolored somehow by previous owner and has like a red tint to it, including the DOB card. CRK cloth has been used by previous owner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back