• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

SOLD Small Sebenza 21 Insingo

xeodguy

Gold Member
New in box. Second owner, original owner decided he didn't want to carry or use it, and day I got it I found the one I have been looking for, so need to sell this one to raise funds. See pics. Selling for $Sold, I'll take care of PayPal fees and shipping. Best way to reach me is email: xeodguy at hotmail dot com. Thanks.

PzdrXk6.jpg

I2VytFV.jpg

QCgiPQ8.jpg

srefeyv.jpg

9y6MhDw.jpg

j3nZEwO.jpg

Last edited:
Don’t want to clutter your sale thread, but the birth card in the pic says “Small Inkosi.”
Might have gotten swapped by mistake.

Don’t want to clutter your sale thread, but the birth card in the pic says “Small Inkosi.”
Might have gotten swapped by mistake.

Indeed it does, and that was the card that came with it from Knifeart. The original owner pointed it out to me, said "Chris Reeve Knives is known to use the birth cards for other knives when they run out of one type." I haven't bought a CRK until this one since before they moved to Idaho, first time I have ever seen a birth card that looks like this at all in person, though I see them all the time with other CRK's. It may be significant, but I am hoping that the knife is more interesting than the card. Thanks for mentioning it, though, because I forgot as I was writing the original post, and I should have.

Back