• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

SOLD Small Sebenza 21 PJ Insingo, LNIB

knifewing

Gold Member
I'm selling my classic Sebenza 21 Insingo Small Plain Jane with satin S35VN blade, born on 10/3/12. The centering is perfect and the lock-up is Sebenza-solid. The action is smooth, but it's a bit stiff from not being worked in thoroughly. I am the second owner and it came to me as-new and I have not used or carried it since purchasing. In fact, it's rarely been out of its wrap so it's time for someone else to enjoy it. Comes with box & elements as shown. $SOLD

Price includes PayPal G&S fee and USPS Priority Shipping to CONUS addresses only. No trade offers, please. First "I'll take it" here followed by payment to: jrn5070 at gmail dot com.

CRK Seb 21 Insingo.1.jpgCRK Seb 21 Insingo.2.jpgCRK Seb 21 Insingo.3.jpgCRK Seb 21 Insingo.4.jpgCRK Seb 21 Insingo.5.jpgCRK Seb 21 Insingo.6.jpgCRK Seb 21 Insingo.7.jpg

Last edited:
Back