• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Sold Small Sebenza 21 Plain

SOLD

IMG_0341.JPG IMG_0342.JPG i bought this in 2018.. birth date of June 2018. I removed the cord and it has been carried some..not a lot but some. Never sharpened since the factory. Still sharp. I probably opened some mail or something. I am selling it because I don't carry it and prefer to use the money for something else. I will answer any questions about this knife or take more pictures if you want. Price is $300 shipped and insured. I take USPS MO or PayPal. I think the price is fair but can't find any reference. Comes with unused warranty card.
SOLD

Last edited:
H
View attachment 1457137 View attachment 1457138 i bought this in 2018.. birth date of June 2018. I removed the cord and it has been carried some..not a lot but some. Never sharpened since the factory. Still sharp. I probably opened some mail or something. I am selling it because I don't carry it and prefer to use the money for something else. I will answer any questions about this knife or take more pictures if you want. Price is $300 shipped and insured. I take USPS MO or PayPal. I think the price is fair but can't find any reference. Comes with unused warranty card.

Hi!

Is this still available?
If so, would you consider shipping to Sweden?

Thanks!

Daniel

Back