• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

-SOLD- Spartan Harsey TT & Microtech SBK (Borka Collab)

No Trades!!!

#1: Spartan - Harsey Tactical Trout (TT)
This is a fantastic little knife! It features a ZrN coated FDE blade in CPM-S35VN with Camo G10 handle. It is 9” overall in length with a 3/16” thick, 4.5” blade. I have only used this knife a handful of times and it’s still in awesome shape with lots of life left! The blade coating may look discolored in some light, but that’s just the way the knife looks from the factory. The edge has never been re-sharpened by me. It comes in the original factory cardboard box. It also comes with a matching Spartan Coyote Brown kydex sheath. This knife was $400 new.

$OLD

WV24TaJ.jpg

VTqKzUW.jpg

JVtEi73.jpg

54b8bVG.jpg

PBUabhn.jpg

ZsHM7ht.jpg

FNRE9n6.jpg

#2: Microtech - SBK S/E 200-1 DLC (Borka Collab)
This knife features a black DLC stonewash blade in M390 with carbon fiber handle. It is 9.625” in length with a .2” thick, 5” blade. This knife is mint and has never cut anything besides paper. The blade coating looks scratched/discolored at certain angles, but that’s just the black stonewash finish playing tricks on the eye. The only noticeable wear & tear is on the sheath and is only from handling/storing the knife. It includes the factory cardboard box, the factory carbon fiber kydex sheath, a pair of Bladetech Short Molle-Loks, Microtech factory hardware, and a Bladetech Tek-Lok.

$OLD

ttonbJk.jpg

WqFL0dc.jpg

02mlmtb.jpg

zPZIaLD.jpg

xVUGWXP.jpg

ADr44t6.jpg

rfmnHsd.jpg

bLBgNyo.jpg

MLzQXdh.jpg

OPT6rYg.jpg

I reserve the right to sell to whomever I please. Serious inquires only. You are responsible for knowing your local knife laws. Must be 18+ to purchase. Prices include knife, Paypal fees, and USPS Priority shipping/insurance costs. Shipping to lower 48 only. Paypal only. PM me please.

Last edited:
Back