• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

SOLD: Spyderco Caly 3 and Domino

Status
Not open for further replies.

jackthedog

Gold Member
I have the following knife for sale. NO TRADES at this time and I would like to keep this US shipping.

First unconditional "I'll take it" posted in the thread gets the item. Feel free to PM or email but if someone posts "I'll take it" in the thread, it is there's.

Spyderco Caly 3 with Carbon Fiber handles. This model is discontinued so I'm probably going to regret selling it but I'm not using it. No box or papers. This has been used and sharpened on a Sharpmaker. There are some light scratches on the blade, only visible in the right light (I tried to catch them in a picture). It's used but in very good condition. $95 SOLD shipped via USPS Priority Mail Flat Rate with USPS Tracking.

cHEToIc.jpg

O3JknfM.jpg

Scratch at top
pAcl3CC.jpg

Spyderco Domino. This knife was lightly used and touched up on a Sharpmaker. In great condition. There is a bit of a light color on the tip of the blade - came like that from the factory. $135 SOLD shipped via USPS Priority Mail Flat Rate with USPS Tracking.

ekeNjvt.jpg

WsykZzT.jpg

Shipping: Each knife will be shipped as described in the description.

Payment: PayPal (I'm not asking for any extra fees).

Fine Print: Buyer accepts all responsibility for purchasing and using the knife. By purchasing, buyer is certifying that they are able to legally purchase the knife and it is the buyer's responsibility to comply with all applicable laws. I reserve the right to refuse sale.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back