1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

3. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Kizer 1034A1 Gingrich Bush Knife & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday Sept 7!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, Sept 8 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

[SOLD] Spyderco Delica Vtoku2 (user)

Discussion in 'For Sale: Folding Knives (Individual)' started by ejames13, Jun 20, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ejames13

ejames13

Mar 30, 2015
    TERMS:
    - Please don't post questions in thread. PM or email me at ejames13 [at] gmail [dot] com
    - Paypal Goods and Services only. Fees are included in price.
    - USPS shipping to CONUS only. Shipping is included in price.
    - First "I'll take it" in thread followed by PM or email gets it.
    - No trades

Spyderco Delica 4 FFG Vtoku2 Sprint Run
    Used but not abused. Spine was ground down to remove hump at the tip. Blade is off center when closed (not rubbing) and has scratches as pictured. Clip is from standard delica with coating sanded off. Only functional issue is that the center pocket clip screw is stripped (not the liner, just the screw). Sharpened on the Edge Pro at around 12dps. Price: $old

01.JPG 02.JPG 03.JPG 04.JPG 05.JPG

Attached Files:

• 03.JPG
      03.JPG
      File size:
      372.4 KB
      Views:
    Last edited: Jun 21, 2019
    uxo2 likes this.
  2. dkb45

dkb45 Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 16, 2012