• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

SOLD - Spyderco Military Rex 45

FULL ALBUM AND VIDEO------> https://imgur.com/a/hNOi8QE

I bought this LNIB and have carried it a bit, so I definitely classify this as a user, but it has pretty much been limited to breaking down some boxes and cutting some fruit and veggies. I've probably carried it around the house/yard less than 10 times. The blade has a very faint patina, pretty hard to avoid with Rex 45 unless you constantly keep it oiled and in the box. I don't notice any scratches on the blade but there could be a hairline here or there. There is a light mark on the G10 handle by the clip and a light scratch on the pocket clip. I did my best to show them in the pictures and video.

Blade centering is good, maybe off a hair but close enough for me to say it's reasonably centered. Lockup is solid with no play. The blade still has the factory edge.

All in all I'd call this a "light user" . I think you will be pleasantly surprised with the condition of it, but I don't want you to expect a mint safe queen....

It comes with the box and papers and I'd let it go for $200 SOLD which includes USPS priority mail flat rate small box shipping and all PayPal fees.

USA ONLY SALES please and only BF users with a decent amount of positive feedback.

Thanks,

Tyler

Sa9bzRN.jpg

jT3CVUi.jpg

Bn7tH1A.jpg

aWYSrJ0.jpg

pjXleJH.jpg

Last edited:
If this is still available and you’re open to offers please email me.

Last edited:
Back