• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

SOLD: Spyderco Shaman G10

Status
Not open for further replies.

rperillo05

Gold Member
For sale only, no trades please

LNIB Spyderco Shaman black G10 stonewashed plain edge.

I am the original owner, never carried or cut anything, has been handled and flipped a bunch. I picked it up bc I was going to try and collect all the plain edge Shamans, but decided against it and just kept my 2 favorites. Blade is centered, lockup is typical for compression lock, no stick, I think this action is stiffer than other Shamans I own/have owned. Pivot can probably be adjusted/lubed to your preference.

$OLD shipped and insured PayPal G & S
https://photos.app.goo.gl/tmgARcxcDrzPHFxS6

Please post an "I'll take it". I will PM payment info, if you can't PM please leave your email address in the comments. Please leave the comments open for purchasing, PM questions or leave your email. I only ship to PayPal addresses for G&S, know your local laws, US Sales Only. I ship the next business day via a method of my choosing, I will provide tracking info once shipped. Prompt payment is appreciated. I may choose not to work with people who have negative feedback.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back