• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Spyderco ~SOLD~ Spyderco Slysz Bowie

Status
Not open for further replies.

OhioApexing

Sharpener
PHOTOS/VID: https://imgur.com/a/eU8a2V0?s=sms

Good Afternoon,

I'm getting rid of one of my two Spyderco Slysz Bowies. I am this one's second owner. It came to me with a slightly rolled tip which I've largely fixed. It is hair whittling sharp. It has not been anodized nor modified in any way aside from sharpening, and polishing the washers for a SILKY action. Will come with the original box. I tried to include detailed pictures and video of the entire knife. I don't believe I personally carried it more than a few times.

Ships USPS Priority with $50 insurance. Additional insurance is available at the buyer's cost. I will also pick up the PayPal fees.

Looking for SOLD shipped. If you act quickly, I can have it in the mail to you this afternoon. A simple "I'll take it" followed by payment info in a message will get it.

Last edited:
Please don't take this as rude, I'm not it intending it to be. Just an FYI, Insurance is for you the shipper/seller as you are responsible until the item arrives. If the item doesn't show the buyer will just file a PayPal claim and you'll be out the money, no grey area with them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back