• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

SOLD: Spyderco Southard Flipper

Status
Not open for further replies.

jackthedog

Gold Member
SOLD - Spyderco Brad Southard Flipper. This was from the first run of this release. Has been used and touched up on a Sharpmaker. Excellent condition, there is a from the factory light spot on the G10. $150 shipped via USPS Priority Mail Flat Rate with USPS Tracking.

qYTayu9.jpg

9759N4t.jpg

Shipping: Each knife will be shipped as described in the description.

Payment: PayPal (I'm not asking for any extra fees).

Fine Print: Buyer accepts all responsibility for purchasing and using the knife. By purchasing, buyer is certifying that they are able to legally purchase the knife and it is the buyer's responsibility to comply with all applicable laws. I reserve the right to refuse sale.

Last edited:
Hello jack i m interesting for southard.i am french living near paris.how may i pay for the knife and do you send an how much for this contry by post? Have good day an excuse me for my bad english

Hello jack i m interesting for southard.i am french living near paris.how may i pay for the knife and do you send an how much for this contry by post? Have good day an excuse me for my bad english

No apology necessary.

I appreciate the interest but would like to keep this sale with US shipping only due to the added cost and lack of tracking for international shipments. If this changes, I'll send you an email. Thank you again!

Definitely. I'm at work right now but will send it along as soon as I'm home. Let me know if you need any other photos.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back