• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

(SOLD) Swamp Rat Goodness

Drumrboy

Gold Member
Up for sale are a few Swamp Rat knives.

First up are some RatManDu's. The BEST knife to come out of the Swamp and one of the best knives to ever come out of Wauseon.

1. RMD NEW & UNUSED Sage/Black canvas. Comes with Kydex sheath. $195 SOLD
2. RMD NEW & UNUSED Sage/Black canvas. Comes with Kydex sheath. There is a bit of "dip" at the tip. (you can see it in the picture) It looks like coating is not as thick there. This is as received from the Swamp. There is no problem with the knife, but I'll knock a few bucks off. This one would be a perfect user. $190 SOLD

Up next are some Rodent Solutions. Solid knives for every day tasks.

3. Rodent Solution NEW & UNUSED Sage/Black Canvas. Comes with Kydex sheath. $170 SOLD
4. Rodent Solution NEW & UNUSED Sage/Black Canvas. Comes with Buy Brown Kydex sheath with Tek-Lok. $180 SOLD

Shipping to US addresses only unless we've done business before, or I know you from the Swamp.

Shipping within the United States by USPS Priority Mail with delivery confirmation is included in the price. I'll cover all Pay Pal fees. First unconditional “I’ll take it” followed up with a prompt PM or Email gets it. I do reserve the right to deny a sale at my discretion. Please know all your local and state laws. Please feel free to PM or email me with any questions.

Last edited:
Back