• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Sold SYKCO Alpha Dog 6 DC, Busse Combat Park Ranger

StoneAndSteel

Gold Member
Used SYKCO Alpha Dog 6 (Res-C handle) and Busse Combat Park Ranger (green micarta scales). Both are double cut, used but in what I would call good condition. Please look carefully at the pictures to determine if they'll suit your needs.

AD6 sheaths= two in kydex (one in 0.08 and the other in 0.09) both of which are BladeTech belt attachment compatible (one is included), also included is a velcro attachment for wearing the sheath attached to certain plate carriers or in the waist belt strap channel of a ruck sack/backpack. The leather sheath is 10oz veg tan saddle leather that has been wax sealed and is for RH draw only.

PR Sheaths= the leather sheath is the one it came with, I don't know much about it beyond that. The other is a 0.08 kydex wrapped in 6oz veg tanned leather and is sealed with neatsfoot oil.

Asking $220 for each. Shipped USPS priority. First I'll take it, PM, and payment takes it.

https://imgur.com/hZ9pGvO

Back